Monday, July 12, 2010

Shop Update

Pneuma shop updated! You are all invited to stop by. I've thrown in a couple knitting images for all of my wool minded pals and a few from the beautiful places I've visited recently.

The above image is one of my favorites since it is of my favorite girl wearing my favorite guy's favorite shoes in her second favorite color. Uncle Michael should be proud. We are all proud of this girl, this smart, beautiful, graceful girl, who wants me to mention this is her new bike as well in her first favorite color.

She has made it her mission to read and memorize all the poems in my collection of Shel Silverstein. I did the same as a child. Which one was your favorite? The moving Where the Sidewalk Ends? Or perhaps the uncomfortably inevitable Boa Constrictor? I love them all.

Listen to the musn'ts child. Listen to the don'ts.
Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts.
Listen to the never haves...then listen close to me.
Anything can happen child. Anything can be.
Shel Silverstein
ETA: I'm in the feature again on the POE blog! Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

My first pair of chucks were purple. They were high tops and I wore them with red socks.

Oh, and I rode a purple bike with a silver banana seat. Hello, 1975. Congratulations to your wonderful girl on her new bicycle!

In high school, a friend and mine did readings from Uncle Shelby's ABZ Book: For Adults Only, for speech and drama competitions. Very fun!

frances