Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wish You Were Here

On with the dance! let joy be unconfined;
No sleep till morn, when Youth and Pleasure meet
To chase the glowing hours with flying feet.
Lord Byron
Thank you for all of your sympathies. Your kind words mean so much to my family. We needed a break from life and found reason to dance again while on vacation. I'll be back next week to share more beach scenes and knitting. I am deep into the body of Buttercup (rav) and I think this might be the first sweater I've knit that will get actual wear. Hopefully I didn't just jinx it!

7 comments:

skeinsherway said...

Love the dancing! So sorry about your kitty, we lost our dog last fall and boy, was that hard...
Those dancing shots are just precious! Thanks for sharing!

Christie said...

Buttercup! I want to knit mine! Did the 5's work?

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Great pictures--great dancing~ And the Buttercup looks fabulous. No jinxes--it'll be great!

frances

Mom said...

Oh my precious little grand boy! He has Elvis moves, and his Uncle Brian will be so proud!

Sara said...

One more for the favorites file! Thanks for the buttercup link. Love the dancing, joyful youth!

teabird said...

The photos made me smile - thank you!

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Oh wow, thanks for the Buttercup link!