Friday, April 3, 2009

Motivation

It is only 10 am but I am declaring this a weird day. Thunderstorms pushed through yesterday leaving a damp morning here. I filled the bird feeder, assaulted by a bitter wind spicing the air with the aroma of a log fire. I had stepped out of spring and into fall. Very disconcerting. I can't decide if I want to go to the park or hide in the house. This Friday feels emotionally like a Monday. That isn't fair at all. Maybe if I stare long enough at my new print here, I'll get a boost of motivation. Or maybe, I'll just mope around and wonder what I am missing all day. Don't you miss out on printing your own motivation. Generously designed by moleitau to be shared. I turned mine orange in picnik. What color inspires you to create?

5 comments:

mushroomvillagers said...

Right now I'm into yellow. I don't have enough and need to get more. I see yellow all around the yard and I want to bring it in and surround myself in it.

melissa said...

blue usually inspires me to make things. although i've never considered it a favorite color before, i always reach for blue balls of yarn to come up with new ideas, and i seem to get more crafting done in the blue room in my home.

Mom said...

I'm into chocolate. It floats my boat and lights my fire. Chocolate is the theme of our new master bath; chocolate and ever so light aqua. Chocolate is my choice in more ways than color, though!

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Orange seems to be high on my list these days, too, which is odd, since I've never thought of myself as an orange kind of gal. Hard to guess how the spirit might move you, or where, or with what hue.

frances

Jenny said...

Ooh, that is a great idea. I will make my own declaration. I have a MILLION half-finished things laying around and I need to "get excited" and get off my butt.

Hope your weird day was a good one.