Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lights Camera Action!



The shop is up! I am offering 5x7 prints of a selection of my favorite photos. Some have debuted here on the blog and some are sneaky peaks into the quotidian of my life apart from this space. This is so exciting! The listing process is on the slow side so check back often as it will take me a few days to get my initial batches posted. Where are my magic elves? Probably over at the lazy cobbler's hut again.

Local bloggers who follow the site will probably recognize a few landscapes... many more hometown shots to come.

Stop by and peruse the newest incarnation of pneuma and don't forget to leave a comment here by Saturday noon to win the journal.

Next up: A Finished Knit. Shocking, huh?

9 comments:

the Lady said...

Congrats on opening up your store.

Jami said...

This is very exciting Heather! I can't wait to check it out!

teabird said...

I had to have the steps. Had to. Mazel tov for the store!

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Hooray for your new endeavor!

Kathy said...

Big congrats to you . Can't wait to see the sock too

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Congratulations, Heather! Your shop looks great!

frances

Bama Belle said...

So great to meet you tonight! It was a lot of fun. Hope to see you around a lot more!
Jessica (Chubby Cherubs & thoughts of a bama belle)

magnusmog said...

Good luck with the shop :)

amandajean said...

congrats on your shop! your photographs are great!