Monday, February 23, 2009

Taking Notes

I have been busy making notebooks with favorite photos. This picture was a Christmas card insert taken by my talented cousin Michelle. I loved the photo and wanted to do more with it than box it up. Using some scrap paper, glue, and a paper grocery bag, I created a very stylish and practical 4x6 notebook for keeping track of random but important thoughts. I am planning on making larger sizes with my own photos that have around 50 pages to sketch, write, and make lists in.

For all of the Neil Gaimon fans out there, have you seen this super creepy interactive site? Go ahead, button your eyes, but don't cry to me if you have nightmares later.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Oh yeah, I can't wait to see Coraline! Did you watch any of the videos of the teenytiny handknits? So cool!