Friday, January 16, 2009

Change In Plans

Yesterday I had grand knitting plans. I was going to finish the last 3 inches of the Charade socks and after winding 9 hanks of Berocco Ultra Alpaca Light, cast on for Baby Cables and Big Ones Too (rav link). This morning I woke up to 9 pretty cakes all in a row and 2.75 inches left on the sock. Instead of finishing that last bit of sock after breakfast, I decided to check my blogs first. Mercy. Owls is available for download. I haven't dropped a sock so fast in my life. I ran to the stash closet, precariously carried 2 huge hanks of Cascade Ecological wool, winder, swift, cup of coffee, cell phone, printed pattern, and the this close to being completed sock down the stairs. Looks like I'll be busy this weekend. My assistants will take my calls as soon as they drag a chair to the counter to reach the phone. Thank you for your patience.

6 comments:

elizabeth said...

I think that will be very cute on you!

kim said...

Two great sweater choices. Two great wool choices. I don't think you can go wrong. Have a great weekend!

the Lady said...

Ha. Tres funny. That yarn looks yummy!

mushroomvillagers said...

You crack me up. Beautiful sweater, but I can't wait to see yours!

danielle said...

ooooh, i can't wait to see yours!!!

Tammy said...

Owls looks great! Very clever use of buttons and cables. I completely admire your enthusiasm. The sock can totally wait!