Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkins, Of Course

What would a blog in October be without the pumpkin hunting pictures? This one was my favorite; such a nice shape with all those fabulous bumpy bits. Knitting is in full swing around these parts with socks, a hat, baby gifts, and mitts in various stages of completion. Some people experience a seasonal drowsiness when the days get shorter and the weather colder, but I have the opposite reaction. My little brain gets all active and fidgety and the next thing you know I am cranking out knits, letters, drawings, and stories late into the night. Since self diagnoses is one of my favorite hobbies, I'll call this condition SCD or Seasonal Creative Disorder.

6 comments:

Mom said...

SCD...I love it. Dr. Phil should have a show on that. It must be in our genes because my sewing machine has been cranking out purses and totes for my fall shows like crazy this week. Love the bumpy punkin!

Nichole said...

i want to do more crafty things as the weather starts to become cooler as well. i start playing inside while i can't be playing outside.

the Lady said...

Lovely lovely pumpykins!

Christie said...

PUMPKINS! Please pass the pumpkin bread, the pumpkin pie and the pumpkin shaped cookies!

Carmen said...

The bumpy pumpkin is to die for.

Jennifer and Brandon said...

Heather! I too LOVE a bumpy pumpkin! BTW, the sweater for Liam is INCREDIBLE! You are have such a kind heart! Jovina was beside herself. She said she feels like someone FAMOUS mae something for Liam! :)

Jennifer