Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Your Mission Should You Choose To Accept It

Sometimes it's hard to remember we are all still out there, making our way, and needing a word or two of encouragement. Today, my mission is to find a few happy things and share them. I'd like it if you joined me in spreading a little love. Here are a few links... get going and say hi, since we are all in this fishbowl together.
KnitXcorE is wondering if anybody is out there and has a video link to my new favorite song.
A Mingled Yarn, our favorite Shakespearean professor, announced she is pregnant with a baby girl. Send her some congrats and well wishes.
Tammy has completed an exquisite shawl and shared a link to this young man's amazing journey.
My Three Sons has a piece of ...art... she'd like to sell ya.
...and as a treat to all of my fabric loving friends... Heather Bailey's new line packaged in the cutest preview ever. You need to pull out your vintage juice glasses with oranges and cherries painted on them , sit back, and tap your toe along with this.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

What a great attitude! Thanks for your kind words and the links to check out.

Elizabeth said...

Aw, thanks for the shout-out, Heather. Nice idea - I will have to follow suit. And thanks for the links, too.

Ruth said...

Completely love the Heather Bailey preview. Am fighting the urge to go buy some fat quarters just so I can look at them whenever I want to.

amandajean said...

what a great idea! I loved seeing the Heather Bailey preview, too.