Monday, June 23, 2008

Slow Going


Introducing the Schooner socks, first of several pair of socks I will knit for the Summer of Socks '08 knit a long. Honestly, I'd be knitting socks anyway, but this affords me the honor of having a badge. Who doesn't like to have badges and buttons? The yarn is Knit Picks Felici in 'schooner'


The February Lady Sweater is moving slowly simply due to my lack of focus. I usually knit patterned items at night, when the distractions ( a.k.a. my children) are asleep. However, I have been dawdling on Ravelry late into the night instead of knitting. Funny how things don't get done when you aren't actively doing them. I don't think the sweater looks this lumpy in real life, but I guess being shoved into a knitting bag would rumple the most even garter stitch. She'll look much more presentable after a bath.

4 comments:

Mom said...

The sock yarn is great...love the colors, and the sweater is so feminine and lovely. You'll look beautiful in both!

amanda said...

The FLS is looking good - I can't wait to see all the FO's pop up around blog land.

amandajean said...

LOVE the socks!

Emily said...

I love the socks! The FLS looks great too!