Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blackberry Socks


I couldn't wait to cast on with the Lorna's Laces. I am using the Swirly O's pattern from the Knitter's Book of Yarn, but skipped the picot cuff. The table runner grows at a steady pace. Today is my daughter's last day of preschool. I am feeling bittersweet about it. So, to keep my mind off the bus (!) that will carry my baby off next fall, I am planning a home based summer camp for my kids. I'll give more details about Camp Pneuma in a few days. Let's just say I have activities and themes weeks lined up. I'm thinking I'll even go so far as to make little merit badges...

2 comments:

amandajean said...

can you come and visit me and teach me how to knit socks? pretty please? ;)

these are gorgeous!

Sandra said...

man, Camp Pneuma sounds like fun. i wish i lived closer, i'd apply to be a camp counselor, for sure.