Monday, March 3, 2008

Would you like fries with that?


I received my order from Enchanted Yarn and Fiber (which I incorrectly called Enchanted Fibers in the last post- sorry!) and yes, I am very happy with this yarn. The colors are so pretty I just want to eat it. Anyone care for a platter of Woodland Gnome or Mystic Meadow?


These colorways are for my project spectrum earth tones to cover April and May. Since I love them so, I am tossing the guidelines away and have already cast on for the Flutter-by (pdf link)socks in Mystic Meadow. The pattern was a tip from Larkin who is knitting herself a pair and I couldn't help but copy her.

Ashley even supplied dessert: blueberry cobbler hand spun.

6 comments:

amandajean said...

your photos are funny and oh-so-pretty.

Christie said...

Tasty! I've about had it with the Fire portion of PS and want so badly to move on to the next color set.

Ashley said...

Heather, your photos are fabulous! You bring out the best in the yarn :) I am on pins and needles waiting to see your new socks! I feel like they're my babies too in a way ;)

the Lady said...

I like that white plate! It looks familiar - Anthropologie maybe?

Mom said...

You've made a sweater, a hat, Lord know how many socks, etc, etc, etc, and...I'm still working slowly, but surely, on the first section of the crocheted shawl. AND, you get all this done with 2 toddlers. I'm just hopeless!

Shawna said...

oooohhh...that handspun is yummy!:o)