Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring


Happy first day of Spring. I found a quote that describes the exact weather we have here today:

It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. ~Charles Dickens

Since the March winds are howling, I have decided to knit a wrap and chose the Woodland Shawl by Nikol Lohr. I think I will use my Fearless Fibers sock yarn in Deepest Forest. I'm off for a few days to celebrate the season with family. Happy Easter and Happy Equinox to you all, see you next week.

3 comments:

the Lady said...

Happy Spring!

Mo said...

The pattern for the shawn, and the yarn you've chosen are lovely. I can't wait to see it finished!

Ashley said...

What a lovely photo! I love the shawl you hose, it's perfect and I will have to try it as a display for the shop. I just love how I have a "legal" reason to go looking for new patterns and new yarns! LOL