Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Friend


Sandra knit me these awesome ( yes, awesome) Noro socks for my birthday. I can't even begin to say how exciting it was to open a pair of hand knit socks made for me. I am always knitting and giving and well, I was touched. After reading the ordeal she went through to get these to me, you have to know she is a very good friend indeed.

Friend is partly defined as :
1.a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard

Sandra must have incredible amounts of affection and regard for me since she could have just said to herself, " crap, I give up, Heather doesn't know I'm making these anyway." But, she persevered and I get to dance around in my rainbow socks. So, really, she is more than a friend. She is my sister.

5 comments:

Christie said...

Fun socks!

amandajean said...

what a wonderful gift!

the Lady said...

Hey, I just read about those socks! Lucky giftee indeed!

Tammy said...

I gotta get me some of that Noro! What fun socks! Sandra is a good friend indeed.

Sandra said...

awww, shucks. :) i'm just so glad you like them. it made the effort more than well worth it.