Thursday, January 24, 2008

New to the Queue

Look what the gals over at Zephyr Style have come up with now (photo from site). I really like this and am considering knitting it up. I am usually not a fan of cropped cardi's, but this is cute and I love the over sized button up collar.

The combination of the big collar and the ridges reminds me of the costumes in the movie Dune. I really struggled with that movie. I wanted so badly to "get" it but through the entire 7 hours or however long it was this was conversation droning on in my head," hmm... those blue eyes are bright and glowy... Kyle has such thick hair... what the heck was that?...ok, glowy blue eyes are creepy... oh look, Sting... in tiny blue panties... beginning to fear the blue eyes... Sting flies around like a crazy bee ...bee Sting... ha ha ha ha ha ... enough with the blue eyes already!!!."

I think I will knit this one and think of Sting in tiny blue panties every time I wear it.

7 comments:

amandajean said...

that is a beautiful cardigan. I can't wait to see your version of it.

Mo said...

Now I totally need to see Dune so I can see Sting in tiny blue panties...lol

Looking forward to seeing your finished cardigan :)

Ashley said...

The cardigan is so cute, can't wait to see what you do with that pattern! I watched Dune, so I totally know what you mean...although seeing Sting can never be a bad thing, can it? :)

Sandra said...

huh, you know what? kyle *does* have thick hair.

that is a cute cardigan. i personally can't pull off the cropped cardigan myself but i bet you'd look really cute in it!

Mom said...

Your old Mom here. I've never even herd of Dune, although I do know who Sting is and I think he's great. Maybe I should see what I've been missing!!! You will look adorable in that sweater. Can't wait to see it.

the Lady said...

that movie does drag on. the book was better.

amanda said...

very cute cardi - I need to check it out.