Friday, January 11, 2008

Enhancement


Look what I won from the Lady Knits ! She made the beautiful stitch markers which she sells here. The small skeins are fingering weight super wash merino from Pigeonroof Studios. I am already thinking up tiny socks and mittens.

I will leave you with a few links for the weekend. Hubby had a tooth removed and I need to get back to my patient. He is doing well, just a tiny bit less wise.

Project Spectrum Three is about to begin! This is a fantastic source of inspiration for all you crafty types. Not just for knitters, this themed craft-a-long is for everyone who sews, quilts, knits, spins, crochets, scrapbooks, paints, etc.

Berroco Fashion Yarns has released their Spring / Summer '08 booklets. I am in love with the Norah Gaughan vol.2 patterns, especially Ellis.

What's the recipe for you personality ? I want to keep up this air of mystery and intrigue I'm affecting so no peeks at my very accurate results. Yet.

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

The yarn and stitch markers are beautiful! I am so jealous! I took the recipe for your personality quiz and apparently I am:
3 parts Poise
2 parts Flair
1 part Savvy
Splash of Fun
LOL, thanks for passing this along! :)

Mo said...

I love the coloring of the beads on the stitch markers. The yarn looks great too! Congrats on winning :)