Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Beholden

I am appreciative of the wonderful acquaintances I've made through this blog. You all know who you are. More importantly, you've let me know what I mean to you by taking time to leave a comment and lately gifting me with these awards:

Un -Mainstream Mom included me in her list of bloggers that exhibit Everyday Kindness. You deserve it, sweetie.


A Mingled Yarn has included me in her list of bloggers that make her day. Brave move since I declared my girl crush on her for the whole internet to read. Thanks for not giving me the " you freak me out" award.


Thank you ladies, I think the same of you both. I am really touched and promise I won't become a pedantic bore under the pressure of upholding these values. I am to pass the awards along to ten other bloggers, and since I subscribe to well over one hundred blogs, this is kinda tough. I think I will choose a group that I don't often link to or blog about so we can all enjoy the talent out there.

So, to the following blogs, I am grateful for your kindness and ability to make my day:
A special bonus is the blog 3191. Photography enthusiasts will appreciate these two women who live 3,191 miles apart and upload a photo taken during the same time each day. This year is about evenings. I think they are soul mates.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You totally didn't freak me out! I've just been happy to start reading your blog on a regular basis... :)

Ashley said...

Heather, you SO deserve this award. I would've given it to you myself if I could have! Thanks for all your sweet comments about my yarn. I am planning on making them available for sale soon. I will let you know!

the Lady said...

Hey, you totally make my day too!

Lolly said...

I came over from A Mingled Yarn, and I will have fun going through your list of links! thank you for the inspiration!

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Thanks for including me on your list! I always look forward to coming over here for a visit--both for what you have to say and how you say it. You've made my day more than once.

amanda said...

Thanks for the award!! I really enjoy reading your blog, too!