Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hey Howdy Hey

7 pairs in 7 weeks
Just a quick post to show off my Big Secret Gift knitting. The recipients seemed pleased and I am yet again victorious in defending the world against cold toes. Hope you all got everything on your wish lists and had a few memorable moments thrown in the mix. I had the opportunity to laugh until I cried a few times and that is what makes a good gathering for me. So, thank you to everyone who made me laugh this week. I treasure you more than you know. I'll be back again next week after I have found a place for every new toy in my children's rooms. Seriously, it will take the whole week. Happy New Year!
ps-check out these handwarmers, too cute!

5 comments:

Michelle O. said...

7 pairs in 7 weeks is amazing! They look wonderful, and I especially love the labels you put together. Your new header looks great. The daisy pattern on those handwarmers is too cute. Have fun organizing the toys...I just finished, and it took me 3 full days.

the Lady said...

Matching socks for the family, that's so cool! And amazing, I could never do a pair in a week. I'm lucky to get a single sock in two weeks.

Cool handwarmers, thanks for sharing. I'm into that stitch pattern. Hope you had a very merry Christmas!

amandajean said...

that is a lot of sock knitting! good for you for accomplishing so much.

I LOVE those hand warmers from the purl bee.

Sandra said...

i still think you are crazy to have knit all those socks in that limited amount of time. but it was all well worth it. wonderful, cozy-lookin' socks. :)

p.s. loving the new banner.

mushroomvillagers said...

Wow, I'm amazed! I still have to finish a sweater that was supposed to be for my son's first birthday.

He'll be 6 in February!