Monday, December 10, 2007

Daily Life

I know many regular visitors to my corner of the blogiverse are knitters. Knitters looking for a progress pic or at the very least some yarn. I have been so wrapped up in Big Secret Gifts (as I am sure we all are now) that I haven't stopped to do much of anything else. I thought I'd share a typical day for me now. The sock being knit in the photos is a gift, but if you think it's for you, you are wrong.



Little Man makes my coffee so I can keep knitting.

Miss A braves the five sharp needles for a hug.

Yup, here too.





Sweet dreams little sock.

8 comments:

Michelle O. said...

This was a cute post! I think the sock is looking great. I also love your glasses...I have kind of the same, but in red.

Ashley said...

Heather! You are too adorable, lol! I am sorry that I haven't stopped by your blog in awhile, been working on my own endless Christmas list, but I'm back now! I always love your blog you make me smile :)

amanda said...

Love the "day in the life of Heather's knitting"

Love your favorite things post, too!

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Great post! As they say, I laughed out loud! Next time you visit LHHW, you will see the sweater I have given up on for now. Maybe I should learn to knit in my sleep ...

Marmee said...

What a silly goose you are!! Fantastically funny and way to close to real life around here. You are beautiful sweetheart, and your glasses are stunning, dahling.

Sandra said...

progress pics are overrated, anyways. i'd rather see pics of you and the kiddos any day of the week.

too cute pics, btw. :)

Carmen said...

So THAT'S how you get things knit so fast. And here I was wondering why I could never get anything done near as fast as you.

Rose said...

This is the funniest post-It is true! I can also get so addicted to my knitting projects. You should submit this to a knitting magazine! Blessings, Rose