Monday, October 8, 2007

Vacation: All I Ever Wanted

We spent a long weekend at the beach with the GranMary, GrandDad, and Aunt Lisa. Thanks for the wonderful time! Sock came along. While the kids buried Papa in the sand, sock and I watched the boats come and go from the bay, ate some shrimp, and had a few beers. Very relaxing. Which was a good thing because sock seemed tied up in knots.
Now that I'm back, I need to attend to some bloggerly business. I want to learn how to add buttons to my sidebar for instance. I also want to peruse the patterns on Ravelry and build a queue of things to knit. Oh, the possibilities.
The observant among you will have noticed I named sock "Pebble Beach Sock" . The colorway of the yarn is pebble. I brought sock to the beach. Clever, I know.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

what a fun excursion for the sock and the family :)

Ashley said...

Heather, did you know that Pebble Beach is also a resort/golf course in California? I am one of those crazy golf fangirls and it's one of my favorite courses :) Of course, I have never actually gotten to go there, but I thought you might want to know. Again, the socks are great, I love the striping.