Wednesday, September 19, 2007

On the needles

I've been busy knitting. The kids have had a tummy bug so I took advantage of the extra naps and couch time around here. I read this post a few days ago and was touched by Amanda's way with words about knitting and family.

On the needles: the soon to be ubiquitous Juliet by Zephyr Style, a little sock for Miss A from Sandra's hand dyed yarn, and the second of my banana bread socks.


Little Man has to be the coolest guy I know. This is what he looks like when we drop Miss A off at school.


He will turn 2 next week. I am gently reminding him the Binkie Fairy will visit and give his binkie to a new baby that doesn't have one. Somehow, I don't think he is as excited by that as I am. It could be that fact that he grabs the binkie and runs screaming , "NOOOOO!" from the room every time I mention the Fairy. Hmmm. Maybe I'll just focus on finishing up at least one of those projects this week instead.


2 comments:

the Lady said...

The binkie fairy? Wow, never heard of it. Maybe if the binkie fairy left a toy, or some money... (if he already has a capitalist heart at 2)

Jennifer and Brandon said...

OMG! Heather that is too funny. i remember my brother going thru that with my niece and it just broke my heart, she would beg for her "mi-mi". :(