Monday, September 3, 2007

Some Goodies






Yeah, Sandra. Sending me some goodies? Can I say thank you enough for all of this yarn? Probably not so I'll let you all ooh and ahh over the picture. What a surprise and a treat!
Feel free to de-stash on me any old time.

I promptly cast on for socks with the lovely Brooklyn Handspun in 'banana bread'. I love the colors. Well, I waited until my family left for Atlanta and then I cast on. I was proud of my restraint.

The orange hank in front was hand dyed by Sandra and the colors are almost exactly Auburn football colors. Since I am now deep in college football territory, that hank will become game day socks for the kiddos. I am not a fan of any particular team, but odds are one or both of my children will be attending an SEC school so this is good karma.

Hubby and I hosted my parents and step parents this weekend. What a fun time! We really enjoyed the company. Dad and LM had a great time digging at the playground. Thanks for driving over everyone!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

glad you like the yarn. :) btwm i love felici, it so soft. all i want to do is pet it.

amandajean said...

what a great pile of yarn to be on the receiving end of! how wonderful for you. :)