Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My babes


There they are. My two greatest creations. Miss A will be celebrating her 4th birthday in a couple weeks. She is proudly holding a letter she made, complete with a sticker "stamp", to mail to Sleeping Beauty. I had to write out the address : Sleeping Beauty, Enchanted Castle, Disneyland.
She even made me walk with her to the mailbox where she ever so carefully placed the letter in the box and pulled the flag out. I envy her imagination.

I love this picture of my Little Man. It is blurry, but boy, he looks just like my brother Brian in this shot. I miss you Brian. Hope to see you soon. I didn't give him the crooked haircut btw.

I am hoping to snap a nice pic of the tea mats I made last weekend and one of my knitting WIP's. I have been working on the Shetland Shawl Turned Vest by Veronik Avery in the book Lace Style I have been working on it since April. I have since finished several other knits.
I am thinking this is headed to the frog pond. We'll see.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Have fun with your new blog. It's a fun world out here!

Michael said...

That is amazing how much he looks like Brian in that picture. Crazy.
Congratulations on the new medium. I look forward to all that is to come.

Sandra May Be Knitting A Ranch House said...

that does look like B, wow.

btw, are you over on Ravelry yet?